Here are some parts of the official meeting that I enjoyed the most:
- Kenelm shared the song "Remain" (by Starfield) with us during our opening devotional and prayer time. He shared about feeling inadequate and about learning rely on God. What a lesson we all need to keep learning!
- Derek shared his personal testimony of learning about God and seeing His blessings unfold in miraculous ways. It's awesome how God touches our minds and our hearts in just the precise ways we need Him to do so.
- Our discussion of which workshop topics to tackle and lead at the youth camp was really eye-opening about each team members. I learned a little more about each of their interests, challenges and expertise in our discussion. It was absolutely delightful.
- We're still looking for a camp speaker for the younger track (ages 11-14). If we can't find anyone, it may be me. If it is me, it will be a scary, but wonderful, experience.
- Some of my team members have expressed worries about financial funding. I am blessed to have some very generous friends and family. I'm hoping that if I surpass the amount that I personally need, any other extra donations can go to help my team.
- Our team will be working with Calgary and UK people. Due to distance, busy schedules and unfamiliarity, we've been having problems with reaching each other. This is a bit frustrating.
1 comment:
Be keeping you and your team in prayer. Let us know how you are leading and being led through this exciting journey...
...and maybe if we can hang sometime this summer. =)
Post a Comment