Ever since I changed my facial hygiene regimen several years ago, I rarely ever get acne. Recently, however, due to a lack of sleep and poor eating habits, I've been breaking out. But I'm glad to say that none of the pimples have gone full-blown.
Let me share my secret with you... as soon I see a pimple at its early stages, I dab a little white vinegar directly to it with a cotton ball. In a few hours (usually overnight), the zit is zapped. If you have very sensitive skin, it might be better to use mouthwash instead of vinegar.
* Note: To avoid too much drying of the skin, do not rub in the vinegar or dab too many times. Just one or two gentle dabs is all that is needed.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I did not know vinegar or mouthwash can do the trick. Thank you for the info. Will it disappear overnight?
you know, toothpaste is also really good. put some on before going to bed and it leave it overnight :)
Vinegar or mouthwash seem to be pretty good as overnight remedies.
I find that toothpaste isn't strong enough.
My friend said she and her sister use to take anti-oxident pills and their faces would clear up in a day or two. Like you can get a Nature's Made brand of the anti-oxident pills at a Target or Walmart. You know, next to the Ginko Baloba and Vitamins jars are. Internal cleaning I guess?
Hey Does Dina know you're giving yourself these "self treatments"? haha! I tried the toothpaste thing but it made me break out in some other kind of rash!
Post a Comment