Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The End of Ethics

For my Business Ethics class, we were scheduled to submit our first research paper and take a quiz yesterday. I spent several hours studying, researching and writing this past weekend. And just as I finished editing my paper on Monday morning, I received an email from the registrar's office notifying me that the Business Ethics course was canceled due to a lack of student enrollment. Needless to say, I was rather upset. But that quickly passed into frustration; now, I have to write another paper this week (due tomorrow) for my "back-up class" on Biblical Exegesis & Interpretation. At least... with over 100 students in this class, I know it won't be canceled. ***Sigh...***

2 comments:

Albert said...

Oh no. =( That really sucks.

Jess Man said...

That sounds kinda fishy to me! I think there was some sort of shakeup with the professor...and that's the story I'll be telling!